W.T. Melon

Official blog of Douglas Evans, children's book author

My Photo
Name:
Location: Classroom at the End of the Hall, California, United States

Author of numerous books for children, including The Elevator Family, MVP: Magellan Voyage Project, and the Classroom Creature Trilogy: Classroom at the End of the Hall, Math Rashes, and Mouth Moths.

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Classroom Creatures Prints

Download a complete set of Classroom Creature prints, the creatures lurking in the classroom at the end of the hall from my books Classroom at the End of the Hall, Math Rashes, and Mouth Moths.

Classroom Creature Prints

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MVP was by far my favorite childhood book. I still read it as often as I can and it always provides the same excitement and entertainment as it always has. My only question is why MVP not been made into a movie yet? Mr Evans, (if you ever read this), I urge you to sell the film rights of this movie so millions of people can enjoy MVP in the form of a movie. I can't praise this book enough, and I am very grateful that it exists!

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home